Established in May 2007, Shenzhen Syhdee Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers specialized in LED lights production, R&D, and sales. Its headquarter was situated in Nanshan Hi-tech Park, the Silicon Valley in Shenzhen. And the manufacturing center SYHDEE Industrial Park was set up in the Central Industrial Area, Shuikou town, in Huizhou city.

With an approximate 30,000 square meter factory and 520 staffs, Syhdee has its own SMT workshop with 7 sets of SMT machines; process lines with 6 assembly lines and 4 automatic aging burning test lines; and professional experimental laboratory with 4 spectrophotometers, goniophotometer, constant temperature and humidity chamber, as well as various kinds of test equipment. Syhdee manufactory production management system(PMS) has already passed DEKRA and TUV authorized quality management and environment management and achieved authentication certificates. Advanced PMS(production management system) highly ensures best quality and prompt delivery for mass orders of 1,500,000pcs per month.

       Moreover,The members of our R&D team has risen to 25, among which the chip and lighting team increased to 6, electronic engineering team to 11, while team of structure and appearance design grown to 8. Meantime, the R&D team is equipped with a top-ranking product lab, light distribution testing room and an EMC testing room,which can make sure 2 or 3 new product projects changeover each year. We have currently acquired 2 design patents and 7 patents for utility models. All products can comply with VDE, TUV, UL, DLC, FCC, SAA, C-Tick, CE&RoHS, ErP, PSE certifications.
In August 2010, Syhdee decided to give up multiple LED lights products making and began to concentrate on LED tubes only. From 2010 to 2013, we offer professional LED tube solutions and has gradually become the reliable LED tube OEM&ODM project supplier for our customers all over the world. In 2013, production capacity has reached to 400,000 pieces per month. 80% of Syhdee LED tubes were exported abroad; the rest 20% for domestic LED tube project. Concentration makes professionalism, Syhdee LED Tube has won trusty at home and abroad.
             In May 2014, Syhdee Co., Ltd. Huizhou branch set up to meet the greater customer demands and LED lighting industry development. New factory was located in the Central Industrial Area, ShuikouTown and occupied a manufactory of 28900 square meter. So far Syhdee has possessed its own unique Syhdee Industrial Park. Making Syhdee Industrial Park the professional LED lights manufactory to high standard, realizing 1,500,000 monthly output and enriching process lines, will be our next step.
           Syhdee, defining as a bridge between time, universe and rainbow, makes its contribution to the planet’s green causes. This is the company’s mission and impetus that drives him to advance in LED field. Every expectation, every trust, every moving moment, becomes our wheels of progress.We will stick to the corporation vision of “Make all efforts to manufacture the best LED tube; create ShiYuhong to be SYHDEE of the World”as well as the mission of ”Contribute our life to making the most reliable and safest LED tubes for people”. So we can build a rainbow for eco-friendly causes and open a bright tomorrow for our company.